NAC N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600mg 120 capsules is an amino acid that supports the production of the powerful antioxidant glutathione. Supplements containing NAC have been shown to support natural healthy levels of mucus within the respiratory tract.
N-Acetyl Cysteine is a stable form of L-Cysteine, a non-essential amino acid. It acts as a stabiliser for the formation of protein structures, and is also promotes the production of glutathione.
Various studies of NAC have shown that it can help to support healthy respiratory and cardiac function, whilst also helping to maintain healthy function of certain brain neurotransmitters.
- Supports the production of the powerful antioxidant glutathione.
- Supports healthy liver and lung function.
- Helps to maintain healthy function of certain brain neurotransmitters.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
- Suitable for vegetarians but not vegans (sourced from duck feathers).
Directions: Take one capsule 1-2 times per day or as instructed by your health care practitioner. Best taken between meals with water.